Thursday, May 31, 2012

Toiling Midgets-Sea of Unrest

I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with the late Ricky Williams so it's natural that this album will always receive ten gold stars when I hand out the grades.  If you dug the previous posted (and now deleted (thanks mediafire)) Sleepers album I see no reason why this isn't something that you're not gonna pounce on.  I think maybe these guys lost some cool points for lasting more than an album or for some other stupid reason (as stupids are apt to do) but not in my book. I'll still shout to whoever might listen that this is one American band that everyone should know but probably never will.  Pity how people will always choose the chaff before the wheat, but what do you really expect.

Here

2 comments:

  1. a brilliant band. if only ricky w had made more music. I loved that voice of torment

    ReplyDelete
  2. a brilliant band. if only ricky w had made more music. I loved that voice of torment

    ReplyDelete