Thursday, October 13, 2011

dISEMBOWELMENT-Transcendence into the Peripheral

My mouth is still tingling from that pepper spray spritzing I received earlier in the day and I'll admit it's a bit enjoyable. But numbness, whether it be in the mouth or the soul, comes with the territory when teaching in my school. And numb is actually the type of non-feeling I wish I could only experience in this topsy-turvy mess of a week. Who thought stasis would ever be so desirable? I'm thinking about digging a ditch and bedding down there for a while. And as the dirt pillow absorbs my tears I'll think of this gloomy antipodean curiosity. Most will hate this but most people hate me, so why should I bother trying to please everyone/anyone? Snail paced doom that is surprisingly meditative an soothing. The perfect score to that final relaxation.

Here (Reuped 6/8/12)

1 comment: