Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bob & Carol Pegg-He Came from the Mountains

Let's see if this experiment works. Rather than write a bunch of shit I decided to drink. Then I listened to albums and typed in ideas into google images. Whatever popped up is what will serve as the write up for the album. I guess it's just something to see if people are on the same wavelength with me or something. So if the image strikes you, perhaps you'll enjoy the album too. But I make no guarantees about that. I've got a few circuits bent up there. Either way, it'll be interesting to see if anyone downloads things. Not like my write ups are much help anyways. And you won't have to work you're way through the typos and atrocious grammar. So here goes...
Here

4 comments:

  1. Well it seems your experiment worked and I thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot for including me in your blogroll. I will do the same thing to you. love the jerry orbach pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Keep up the solid posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lugworm. Glad to see a few people took a chance and downloaded some of the albums. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete